Shipping & Returns
MAZY'S SHIPPING POLICY
Firearms must be shipped to the store with a current FFL.
Pepper spray cannot be shipped to NY, MA, HI, or AK. It is the responsibility of the individual to know the laws and restrictions regarding purchase and possession of pepper spray in their location.
Stun guns cannot be shipped to DC, NY, IN, HI, MA, MI, NJ, WI, RI, IL. It is the responsibility of the individual to know the laws and restrictions regarding purchase and possession of stun guns in their location.
Because we run a store front as well as an online store, we will pull items as soon as orders are place online. Any items that can not be shipped within three days are considered not in stock. We ship Monday through Friday, orders received on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
We cannot ship to UPS to Post Office Boxes, a Street Address is required for all UPS shipments.
All orders receive email confirmation of shipment and are updated on the Order Status page.
We do not ship internationally.
We usually ship packages via USPS or UPS.
Lower 48 state Shipping Prices
$35.00 Shipped UPS Air
$30 Shipped UPS Ground
|Buckets of Food|
1 item - $20,
Unless listed above as a special shipping cost, all items ship on a sliding scale.
We have no handling fee on orders shipped.
We also have the option for store pick-up. Please give us 48 full hours to pull your in-store pick-up orders. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick-up.
AK and HI please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current shipping rates for your state.
California - no tracer or incendiary ammo.
Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City - ammo only to 01, 02, 07, or 08 FFLs.
Washington DC - no ammo deliveries.
Illinois - FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries.
2. HI-CAP MAGAZINES:
California, Chicago, and Washington DC - no mags over 10rd capacity.
Massachusetts - no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file.
Hawaii - no handgun mags over 10rd capacity
New Jersey - no mags over 15rd capacity.
Maryland - no mags over 20rd capacity.
New York - no mags over 10rd capacity made after 1994.
3. FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS:
California - Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs), and no assault rifles.
Massachusetts - Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ, and C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
Maryland - new handguns with fired case allowed.
New York - new handguns with fired case allowed, C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only, and no assault rifles.
New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to FFL dealers only.
Illinois - FOID card for the buyer (customer, dealer, or C&R holder) must be on file.
Washington DC - no firearms.
BILLING & SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
1. The billing address entered when completing your order MUST MATCH EXACTLY the billing address for the credit card you are using (the address where you get your credit card bill). If it does not, your order will be delayed, or could be cancelled in some cases.
2. If you do not want the order sent to this address, then please specify a different shipping address.
3. For ammo orders an adult over 21 must be present at the ship to address to sign for the package.
HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE:
1. Legally, when an individual wants to buy a gun through the mail they must have it shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. However if you do not have an FFL you can still order online.
2. First, find a local gun store or other FFL holder in your area and get their permission to have a gun shipped to them from Mazys.com. Most dealers will do a transfer for you for a small fee.
3. Second, have them send us a signed in ink copy of their FFL, or fax a legible signed copy (C&R licenses cannot be faxed, only mailed), including their phone number and contact name. They only need to send this once as it is kept on file until it expires.
4. Third, once we have the FFL on file, you can order online, being sure to enter the FFL's info in the space for shipping address, and your info in the space for billing address.
5. We can then ship to the dealer's place of business and you can pick up your gun from them meeting all local, state, and federal laws.
6. If you order and we have no FFL on file, we will email you back explaining that you need an FFL, causing your order to be delayed. All items are subject to prior sale.
7. If you are concerned about quantity running out, or reserving a one-of-a-kind item, then you would need to call us. You can use a credit card to reserve an item immediately, we will charge your card and hold it for a limited time while you arrange to have an FFL transfer dealer send their license as soon as possible. We will not hold an item indefinitely.
MAZY'S REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Most new products ship with a full manufacturer warranty. All warranty claims must be processed directly through the manufacturer. Other products come as-is with no warranty. All sales are final.
If we erroneously sent you the wrong item: we request that you contact us immediately to notify us of the situation and if item is returned to us within 3 days of receipt we will either replace the product or give you a full refund.
We cannot replace products that were shipped new and have been used.
Our inventory changes on a daily basis. While we make every attempt to make sure the information on our website is correct, Mazy's will not guarantee that titles, pictures, or descriptions on our site is error free.
We reserve the right to cancel any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the price or description. In the event that an order is cancelled, we will not charge the customer and we will return funds in full if payment has been sent. The customer will be contacted immediately.We have a 20% restocking fee plus shipping for all returned orders.